China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

SMACK MY BITCH UP

I approve of this. Prodigy 4tw, and shit is real and blah blah blah and yeah I agree with china.

BBM Dance Party BBM Dance Party

Hmmmm

I didn't rememember wearing that hat.

TheJamoke responds:

I admit to adding the hat. Over 14 hours in MS Paint.

Poozy at the Disco Poozy at the Disco

I really didn't like this

The flash didn't contain much. I mean, it was just a disco-ball, poozy swinging his engorged member around, some lights, and some funky music. And the funky music was the only thing I enjoyed about it. And not enough to warrant even one star. Please, please, try and put some effort into your next flashes, guys.

TheJamoke responds:

Heil der F├╝hrer.

Hugh Laurie IRL. Hugh Laurie IRL.

Hahahahahahahaha

PLEASE please please tell me what song black man was singing.

also, you're crazy.

you should get your head checked out.

Mechabloby responds:

Bryn Chistopher's Smilin',

yeah well, i'm not boring

you should get your head checked in

All I Need All I Need

Indescribably good

This flash was incomparable. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner, All I Need isn't even one of my favourite Radiohead songs, but the flash fit it so perfectly, I almost felt tears welling up. The animation was amazing, very surreal, and completely moving. The black and white background, with the splatters of colour... emerging from balls in their head? Awesome. Incredible.

BananaBreedsMuffins EP #1 BananaBreedsMuffins EP #1

I feel honoured

To get some kind of flash written about me.

BananaBreedsMuffins responds:

yay

Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Absolutely incredible.

Unlike KaishiKyouki, I don't view this movie as sbc's last moments imagination running wild (although I did consider it).

I instead saw him as being tired of running, and just accepting fate after realising when the devil offers him a hand out of a situation for the third time that he'd just be running for the whole of his life, so he does a livecorpse.

Anyway, an absolutely stunning movie. While not the most proficient animation ever, the style suited it well, and the devil just looked absolutely incredible, with those shoes and the white tail and so on. Also some interesting depiction of clocks, for example I thought it very interesting when banana was shot, and the banana actually splattered against the wall.

The music was a perfect match, it suited the style of the movie perfectly. When SBC was breaking out of the prison and Bob Dylan sang "You can't win with a loosing hand", it just rang true completely. The chorus of
'People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed'
again just related to the movie so poignantly that i've reverted to writing complete bullshit in reviews.

erm

yeah

i liked.

Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs

Hahaha, absolutely classic

There aren't enough flash submitted about the BBS, it's good to see some representin'. Plus I loved it because I get referenced in it twice.

Anyway, before this gets flagged abusive because it doesnt have any comment on the flash (whatever, i thought that rule was a bit shitty anyway), erm.... yeah. this flash is awesome. hilarious. neat graphics. Cool sig making thing. afro luis. Eggbert. jokes. yes.

Awesome.

Kart-Man responds:

Ha ha, thanks! Gotta represent.

=FLOW= =FLOW=

A great first flash

I really liked this, the music was subtle but not just background, and the atypical white on black fbf and the glow around the lines really made it stand out. At the end it became a bit sloppy though, I thought, when the lines got thicker, but still, a beautiful piece.

FEAR responds:

Yeah the end was harder, i sorta rushed it :(

Glad you liked it!

-Falling- -Falling-

Fantastically realised

As other people have said, very Tim Burton. I love what you've done with the wireframe characters, and the choppy stop-motion style suits it well. Overflowing with emotion, this really was an incredible piece of work.