China VS Tibet 2008 China VS Tibet 2008

SMACK MY BITCH UP

I approve of this. Prodigy 4tw, and shit is real and blah blah blah and yeah I agree with china.

BBM Dance Party BBM Dance Party

Hmmmm

I didn't rememember wearing that hat.

TheJamoke responds:

I admit to adding the hat. Over 14 hours in MS Paint.

Poozy at the Disco Poozy at the Disco

I really didn't like this

The flash didn't contain much. I mean, it was just a disco-ball, poozy swinging his engorged member around, some lights, and some funky music. And the funky music was the only thing I enjoyed about it. And not enough to warrant even one star. Please, please, try and put some effort into your next flashes, guys.

TheJamoke responds:

Heil der F├╝hrer.

-The Tower- -The Tower-

Great hook

Painfully hard, painfully addictive, however I'd recommend just a couple of gameplay changes:

Firstly have a quick restart button. Lets say hitting 'r' automatically restarts the game, regardless of where you are.

Secondly, try and reduce the 'black screen' time before the scoreboards pop up. If possible.

Thirdly, have perhaps the score/jump bar at the bottom 50% opacity grey rather than black, and have a clear line that shows "You cannot land on a platform below this line", as a few times I've landed on platforms I can't actually see anymore.

BOMP Shooting Tutorial BOMP Shooting Tutorial

Why don't you......

Instead of lowering the alpha, make the button a dot, and change the frame that says "hit" to the leg or the arm or whatever. The "hit" frame in the button timeline represent where you can click to make the button activate.

MattLutton responds:

I was trying to make it as simple as possible with the least amount of action script so that people who are new to flash can understand it easily.

Finger Dress Up 3 Finger Dress Up 3

Best. Dressup. Ever.

Seriously, this is 100% pure awesomeness. It's not one of those dressups where the only bonus is theres a girl in "the nuddy", as it's called. This dressup is original, the clothes are well drawn, the features are excellent and easy to use.

Couple o pointers though:

1) Needs more graphics. They're all nice, but some more clothes wouldn'tve gone amiss.
2) Not enough Newgrounds references. Needs more bedn/tanks etc.
3) Needs some more things to go on the main hand, like the FEAR knuckle dusters, etc.
4) Needs somewhere you can input custom text to display on the Dress-up.
5) Some of the text is a bit annoying on the eyes after a while.
6) Listening to music from HDD doesn't work for me.

Apart from that. IT RULES RULES RULES RUESLUERLIUARLKARUELSRULES

Yeah.

Rules.

Microphone Test Microphone Test

Sounds amazing looped

Goodbye. Hi.

Also your british voice sucks. It sounds like a Londoner trying to a sound like a northerner

lol

SardonicSamurai responds:

Ya, I know I suck at it. I'll work on it :(

Sasha Marie Sasha Marie

SHE'S A FAT KITTY

This is quite easily one of my favourite pieces ever on the audio portal, it's sublime. The subtle philosophical comparisons of Sasha Maria to modern western society certainly does not fall on deaf ears, nor does the breakdown where Sasha Marie is endlessly calling for help, perhaps looking up at the dark night sky and letting out a pitiful cry, "Who, who can bring me more food?"

Who indeed.

outstanding

Obladi Oblada (Punk/ska Cover) Obladi Oblada (Punk/ska Cover)

Awesome take

I really like it, a great tribute. Much better musically (and lyrically but that's obv) than the inevitable comparisons it'll receive to The Offspring's Why Don't You Get A Job, which is pleasing.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Thanks!

Yeanne Lardley Yeanne Lardley

a work of art

i like how her nose looks a bit like a willy

tehslaphappy responds:

i traced my own willy for her nose.

Jared Johnson's One-Shot Page Jared Johnson's One-Shot Page

I had a flick through the comic in january

this is the page that stuck in my mind after the UK NG meet (where hans had a copy or two of the comic)... that expression on the bear's face just makes it.